From: Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Subject: Proficiency Registration Form for North Region
To: North Region Ag Ed listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Renee Lozano <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers, attached is a form to use to record the name of your students and
their proficiency areas.  We hope this form will help us to keep accurate
records on who you plan to enter.  Please complete this form and e-mail it
or fax it to *Renee* at 706-542-9602 or email it to her at
[log in to unmask] .   Please have it to Renee by this Monday, Feb. 2.

Even if you have emailed back to one of us in the office your list of names,
please complete this form and send it to Renee so she will have it as a way
to double check your students' name and area.   We plan to send out the
master list of all names the first of next week so you can double check the
list.

All high school teachers should complete this form as an individual teacher
and send it or fax it to Renee.   If you email it, please email it to Renee
since she is compiling the information.   If you have additions after
sending in your form, then please let Renee know.

Thanks for your help with this.

Blane

--
Blane Marable