Area 1 Teachers,

We are looking forward to a great afternoon of CDE's tomorrow afternoon.  Area 1 CDE's will be held at Cherokee High School.  Please see directions from Jennifer Helms below.   Please do not arrive at the school before 3:45 to allow bus traffic to leave campus.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Helms <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Subject: directions CHS
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Directions to Cherokee High School:

575N to exit 16   merge to left to canton hwy 5, turn right onto hwy 5 and school entrance is on the left after you pass entrance to boling park and military armory.  Take first entrance to school and park in lot to the left.  Walk around the left side of school, you will see greenhouse straight ahead and come in doors to 400 hall will have sign posted.  Room 438 will be the sign in and waiting room.

575S to exit 16B and follow directions above.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher