Congratulations to all the teams that participated in the Area 1 Ag. Communications CDE yesterday at Cherokee County High School.  Special thanks to Jennifer Helms and her FFA members for hosting the CDEs.  We had a record number of teams to participate in the Ag. Communication CDE.  We had 15 teams to compete!

The top teams will advance to the State CDE on Super Saturday to represent Area I.  Congratulations to Ola High which placed first and to Temple High which placed second.

Gold Emblem
1  Ola High
2  Temple High
3  Murray Co. High
4  Southeast Whitfield High (tie)
4  Etowah High (tie)

Silver Emblem
6  Union Grove High
7  Sonoraville High
8  Rockmart High
9  Pickens High
10  Jonesboro High

Bronze Emblem
Riverdale High
Ridgeland High
Lakeview FT. Oglethorpe High
Eagle's Landing High
Northwest Whitfield High

* Results are unofficial until FFA membership rosters are checked.

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA