Congratulations to the following students & teachers who prepared for the Area 1 Job Interview CDE.  The top two high individuals will advance on to the state contest on March 21, 2009 during Super Saturday.  Ms. Hope Hatcher is in charge of the State Job Interview CDE.  Special thanks for Ms. Jennifer Helms & Cherokee FFA for serving as a wonderful host!

Top 2 Individuals advancing to state:
Ali Pettigrew, Pickens County High School
Alexia Grant, Temple High School

Gold Emblem
La Sha Austin, Paulding County High School
Katie Sutherland, Sonoraville High School

Silver Emblem
Ashley Shope, Gordon Central
Austin Wright, Gilmer High School
Candi Gordy, Fannin County
Christina Gardner, Woodland (Bartow County)

Bronze Emblem
Cambrielle Sanders, Creekside
Sloan Witherow, Murray County High
Melissa Morrow, Jonesboro,