Teachers, just a reminder - if you are a high school ag. ed. teacher, then please fax or email the attached form to Renee today.  She needs one from each individual teacher to give you credit on the proficiency applications you are working on.    She is working on compiling the names and area you plan to enter and needs a form today.  We hope to be able to email the master list out tomorrow so you can double check it.

Thanks,
Blane

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Subject: Proficiency Registration Form for North Region
To: North Region Ag Ed listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Renee Lozano <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers, attached is a form to use to record the name of your students and their proficiency areas.  We hope this form will help us to keep accurate records on who you plan to enter.  Please complete this form and e-mail it or fax it to Renee at 706-542-9602 or email it to her at [log in to unmask] .   Please have it to Renee by this Monday, Feb. 2.

Even if you have emailed back to one of us in the office your list of names, please complete this form and send it to Renee so she will have it as a way to double check your students' name and area.   We plan to send out the master list of all names the first of next week so you can double check the list.

All high school teachers should complete this form as an individual teacher and send it or fax it to Renee.   If you email it, please email it to Renee since she is compiling the information.   If you have additions after sending in your form, then please let Renee know.

Thanks for your help with this.

Blane

--
Blane Marable