I hope you all have your students ready for the CDE competitions this afternoon at Madison County Middle School.  Please arrive at the school after 3:30 pm to allow the buses to get off campus.  Madison County Middle School is a new school location, so the address may not pull up on mapquest, so Mrs. Sarah Hughes sent driving directions.  Please contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.

School Address- 3215 Hwy 172 Comer, GA 30629

From Athens

Take Hwy 29 North

Turn Right onto Hwy 72 (at Athens Tech)

Stay on Hwy 72 through Colbert

Turn left onto Hwy 172 (towards Bowman)

Travel about 4 miles on Hwy 172

Turn left into Madison Co. Middle School

Drive around the left side of the school to the rear of the building, this is a large parking lot for buses and other vehicles.

The Ag room is just inside the double doors on the left.

From Danielsville/Commerce

Take Hwy 98 towards Comer

Travel about 5 miles to the four way stop (Paoli Junction)

Turn right onto Hwy 172

Travel about 1.5 miles

Turn right into Madison Co. Middle School

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher