Congratulations to all the Central Region winners in the proficiency award
areas.  If you would like to modify the application before it moves on to
state judging, please feel free to do so.  You should have an electronic
copy of the application that you can work on.  Please have the amended
version back to the office by March 25, 2009.  They have to be turned into
the State Office on the following Monday, so make sure you have it back to
us by then.   You might want to refer to the proficiency tips I sent out
last year concerning these.  If you misplaced this, please let me know and I
will get you another one. If you do not want to change it, we will send the
original on. Thanks for all your hard work on these.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher