Thank-you to all that participated in the Floral Design CDE. It is always
amazing to see what our students can design.
Congratulations to our Central Region Winners and we wish them Good Luck at
state.

The following students are Area Winners and will be competing in the State
Floral Design CDE.

Area 3 *Senior *
     Area 3 *Junior*
1st     Brittany Cobb  Pike County High   Greg
Waites                         1st   Sidney Drawdy      Pike County Middle
Abby Tippens
2nd    Jessica Lee     Mary Persons         Bill
Waldrep                        2nd   Samantha Strickland  Perry Middle
Melissa Moulton

Area 4 *Senior*
                         Area
4 *Junior*
1st   Taylor Couey   West Laurens       Terry
Brown                             1st  Victoria Mc Fearin  Effingham
Middle   Myria Shipman
2nd  Valerie Noles   Southeast Bulloch  Yvette
Smith                          2nd Marcie Moore        Effingham High
Meredith Carey

--
Anne Smith
Central Region Horticulture Teacher