Congratulations to all the Central Region winners in the proficiency award areas.  If you would like to modify the application before it moves on to state judging, please feel free to do so.  You should have an electronic copy of the application that you can work on.  Please have the amended version back to the office by March 25, 2009.  They have to be turned into the State Office on the following Monday, so make sure you have it back to us by then.   You might want to refer to the proficiency tips I sent out last year concerning these.  If you misplaced this, please let me know and I will get you another one. If you do not want to change it, we will send the original on. Thanks for all your hard work on these.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher