Just a reminder if you have not already sent your form......

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Ga.  30401
478-289-2552

----- Forwarded by Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 03/16/2009 06:50 AM -----

             Cindy
             Greene/SIA/DOE/GA
             DOE                                                        To
                                       Central Region List serve
             02/13/2009 06:58                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Important Please Read

Good Morning Central Region Teachers,

It is now time to report your 2008-09 enrollment.  I have attached the
enrollment form.  Please READ and FOLLOW the directions for reporting your
enrollment.  EACH TEACHER (including Young Farmer Teachers too)  will
complete an enrollment sheet that reports their enrollment.  ONE teacher
from a multiple teacher department will send in the total enrollment for
the entire department.  Please work together as a team to complete the
department information. This form is very important especially if you wish
for your chapter to be recognized at State FFA Convention as a 100%
chapter.  This enrollment form is due by March 20, 2009.

Also attached is the latest FFA membership information.  Please look at
your membership and enrollment numbers from the first semester.
Congratulations to those of you that reached the 80% and higher membership.
I would encourage each of you to work toward the 80% mark and even higher
if possible to meet your Extended Day/ Extended Year Standards.  It could
prove to be most important in these uncertain times.

Over the past 2 weeks I have had the opportunity to attend the State Young
Farmer Convention in Columbus and the CTAE Supervisors Conference at
Callaway Gardens, CTSO breakfast and Young Farmer Legislative luncheon in
Atlanta.  This next week brings even more activities with FFA Day at the
Capitol and the Ga. Junior National Livestock Show and Banquet in Perry.  I
look forward to seeing many of you and your students.  Thank you to all
teachers, students, Young Farmer members, parents and supervisors  for
supporting and representing Georgia Agriculture Education in a positive
manner.  On the way home from Atlanta yesterday as I reflected on the days'
events,  I am so proud of what each of you do each day  with your students
and your local chapters.
Also remember that Proficiencies and National Chapter applications are due
in the office by Tuesday, Feb. 17th.

I hope each of you have wonderful weekend and a Happy Valentines Day.
Don't forget your Valentine!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Ga.  30401
478-289-2552
(See attached file: 2008-2009 FFA MEMBERSHIP TOTALS.xls)(See attached file:
Enrollment Information Sheet 08-09 Spr.doc)