Just a reminder if you have not already sent your form......

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Ga. 30401
478-289-2552

----- Forwarded by Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 03/16/2009 06:50 AM -----

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
          Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE

          02/13/2009 06:58 AM

[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Central Region List serve
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Important Please Read
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Good Morning Central Region Teachers,

It is now time to report your 2008-09 enrollment. I have attached the enrollment form. Please READ and FOLLOW the directions for reporting your enrollment. EACH TEACHER (including Young Farmer Teachers too) will complete an enrollment sheet that reports their enrollment. ONE teacher from a multiple teacher department will send in the total enrollment for the entire department. Please work together as a team to complete the department information. This form is very important especially if you wish for your chapter to be recognized at State FFA Convention as a 100% chapter. This enrollment form is due by March 20, 2009.

Also attached is the latest FFA membership information. Please look at your membership and enrollment numbers from the first semester. Congratulations to those of you that reached the 80% and higher membership. I would encourage each of you to work toward the 80% mark and even higher if possible to meet your Extended Day/ Extended Year Standards. It could prove to be most important in these uncertain times.

Over the past 2 weeks I have had the opportunity to attend the State Young Farmer Convention in Columbus and the CTAE Supervisors Conference at Callaway Gardens, CTSO breakfast and Young Farmer Legislative luncheon in Atlanta. This next week brings even more activities with FFA Day at the Capitol and the Ga. Junior National Livestock Show and Banquet in Perry. I look forward to seeing many of you and your students. Thank you to all teachers, students, Young Farmer members, parents and supervisors for supporting and representing Georgia Agriculture Education in a positive manner. On the way home from Atlanta yesterday as I reflected on the days' events, I am so proud of what each of you do each day with your students and your local chapters.
Also remember that Proficiencies and National Chapter applications are due in the office by Tuesday, Feb. 17th.

I hope each of you have wonderful weekend and a Happy Valentines Day. Don't forget your Valentine!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Ga. 30401
478-289-2552
(See attached file: 2008-2009 FFA MEMBERSHIP TOTALS.xls)(See attached file: Enrollment Information Sheet 08-09 Spr.doc)