Agriscience Fair Announcement

Attached is the registration form for the 2009, FFA Agriscience Fair to be held in conjunction with the State FFA Convention on Friday, April 24.

Entries must be postmarked or emailed by March 27th.   Details of the event will be
E-mailed to those pre-registering.  Dates, times, etc., can be found in the Advisors planning guide at
www.gaaged.org.

It is advisable to register any student that you think may have their project in good order by the time of the event. However, we have had a problem in the past with no-shows. If your student is registered and does not plan to attend please let me know ASAP so that we do not purchase more space for the event than necessary. Upon registration I will enter your student in the fair.

Please remember that the student must have conducted an experiment and collected data that is presented to be considered for judging.

Students may bring their completed project to the agriscience fair on April 24th by 8:00 am or they may set them up Thursday, April 23rd.

Judging will begin at 9:30 am on Friday, April 24th. Students must be present for judging.

Please consider this your official notice of the Agriscience Fair Registration process. There will not be anything mailed from the State FFA office this year.

If you have any questions please email or call and thanks for you work helping prepare the students for the fair.

Anne

--
Anne Smith
Central Region Horticulture Teacher