---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dry Branch Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:03 PM
Subject: Final Drive Club Calf Sale
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Christa

Can you please send this out on the list serve?

Thanks

Charlotte Holmes

Alias x Angus Heifer

Who Made Who x Carnac

Star Power x Paddy O'Malley Steer

Heat Wave x Meyers

Jacob Holmes with his Paddy O'Malley heifer purchased from NV Cattle Co.
2008 Georgia Beef Futurity Show -
Grand Champion Mainetainer Female
2008 Southern Regional Junior Maine-Anjou Show - Grand Champion Mainetainer Female
2008 Appalachian Cattlemen Show -
Grand Champion Maine Female
2008 Bartow Fall Classic - Grand Champion Maine Female & Supreme Champion Female
2008 Farm Credit Show -
Champion Mainetainer & Reserve Supreme Female
2008 Tri-State Cattlemen Show -
Champion Maine & Supreme Female

Jenna Hagler with her Charolais steer
purchased from Davis Farms
2008 Georgia Beef Futurity -
Charolais Breed Champion & 3rd Overall Steer
2008 Georgia National Fair - Charolais Breed Champion
2008 Albany Fair - Reserve Champion Steer
2008 ABAC Steer & Heifer show - Grand Champion
2008 Wiregrass Winter Classic -
Reserve Champion Charolais Steer (Ring A & B)

Makayla Holmes has experienced numerous class winnings with her Commercial heifer purchased from Triple M Club Calves.

Natalie Rosenbalm with her Black Max heifer purchased from 3J Farms has had many Grand &
Reserve Champions during this show season.

DIRECTIONS:
 3J Farms - Fairmount Hwy, Calhoun, GA
Exit 312 off I-75 – 10 Miles East – Farm on left

CONSIGNORS:
3J Farms – 706-625-0005
Holmes Club Calves – 706-629-4639
NV Cattle – 770-547-6291
Davis Farms – 706-483-6274
Crump Club Calves – 770-548-2362 or 706-280-9099
Triple M Club Calves – 770-547-6622

SIRES:
Paddy O'Malley, Heat Seeker, Hoo Doo, Meyer 734, Ali, Heat Wave, Pale Face, Hannibal, Traveler 004, & Who Made Who

Other Juniors who have had a really successful year
with calves from last year's sale:
Chad Davis has numerous class winners & reserves with his Charolais Steer from Davis Farms

Michelle Woodring has experienced several class winnings with her Paddy O'Malley/Foreplay Steer purchased from Holmes Club Calves

Lori Edwards has several Grand and Reserves with her Commercial heifer purchased from Crump Club Calves

 Kevin Edwards has had numerous class & division winners with his steer purchased
from Crump Club Calves.

$500 Scholarship given for Top Heifer and Top Steer
All Calves are GCCPA Eligible.

Hit Counter

--
Christa Steinkamp