New pictures on flyer below

Who Made Who x Carnac

Star Power x Paddy O'Malley Steer

Heat Wave x Meyers

Heat Wave x Full Flush

Ali x Pale Face

Jacob Holmes with his Paddy O'Malley heifer purchased from NV Cattle Co.
2009 Georgia State Reserve Champion Maine-Anjou Heifer.
2008 Georgia Beef Futurity Show -
Grand Champion Mainetainer Female
2008 Southern Regional Junior Maine-Anjou Show - Grand Champion Mainetainer Female
2008 Appalachian Cattlemen Show -
Grand Champion Maine Female
2008 Bartow Fall Classic - Grand Champion Maine Female & Supreme Champion Female
2008 Farm Credit Show -
Champion Mainetainer & Reserve Supreme Female
2008 Tri-State Cattlemen Show -
Champion Maine & Supreme Female

Jenna Hagler with her Charolais steer purchased
from Davis Farms
2009 Georgia State Charolais Steer Champion and 5th overall steer at the Georgia State show
2008 Georgia Beef Futurity -
Charolais Breed Champion & 3rd Overall Steer
2008 Georgia National Fair - Charolais Breed Champion
2008 Albany Fair - Reserve Champion Steer
2008 ABAC Steer & Heifer show - Grand Champion
2008 Wiregrass Winter Classic -
Reserve Champion Charolais Steer (Ring A & B)

$500 Scholarship given for Top Heifer and Top Steer
All Calves are GCCPA Eligible.

DIRECTIONS:
3J Farms - Fairmount Hwy, Calhoun, GA
Exit 312 off I-75 10 Miles East Farm on left

SIRES:
Paddy O'Malley, Heat Seeker, Hoo Doo, Meyer 734, Ali, Heat Wave, Pale Face, Hannibal, Traveler 004, & Who Made Who

CONSIGNORS:
3J Farms 706-625-0005
Holmes Club Calves 706-629-4639
NV Cattle 770-547-6291
Davis Farms 706-483-6274
Crump Club Calves 770-548-2362 or 706-280-9099
Triple M Club Calves 770-547-6622

Hit Counter

Thanks

Charlotte Holmes