Congratulations to all the teams that participated in the CDE yesterday at the Ocmulgee PFA.  I know we had a beautiful day and setting for it.  Thanks to Kevin Jump for arranging the meal and to all the judges that came out and made the CDE a success.  The winners of the Jr. Natural Resources CDE are:

Area 3
Bleckley Co. - 1st (826.8 points)
Mary Persons - 2nd (794.7 points)
Perry High - 3rd (769.3 points)

Area 4
Treutlen High - 1st (827.7 points)
Jefferson County - 2nd (804.1 points)
Screven County Middle - 3rd (558.8 points)

The top 2 teams will move on to State competition on Saturday, May 2, 2009 at Flinchum's Phoenix in Athens.  Good luck to all the teams that are representing the Central Region in this CDE.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher