Fellow GVATA Members:

The GVATA golf tournament will be held once again this year at Forsyth Golf
Course in Forsyth, Georgia, just as last year, on Friday, May 29, starting
at 10 :00 a.m.   The cost is $200.00 per team, with proceeds going to the
GVATA scholarship fund for new Ag Ed graduates.

Hole sponsorships are $50.00 each, and a sign will be placed at one of the
holes for each sponsor.  Hole sponsorship make the difference in profit
margin for this event, thus scholarships, and we encourage you to contact me
soon with any sponsorships so I can get the signs made.

Last year, as in years past, a lunch was provided - this time it will
consist of BBQ sandwiches from Mary Persons FFA.  A great time is always had
by all, and don't forget to bring $5.00 to purchase you Mulligans - If you
don't need yours, I'll take it.  Please take this opportunity to share in
fun and fellowship with your fellow ag teachers.

David Burton
Pelham FFA
Pelham High School
203 Mathewson Ave.