Teachers

The State Horse CDE will be held on May 2, 2009 at the Instructional Area on
South Milledge Avenue in Athens. You can refer to the Aged Website for rules
for Junior and Senior Teams. Registration will start at 7:30am and the
contest will Start at 8am. I will send out the Classes when I find out what
they will be. Please let me know if you plan on having a Team that will
participate in this event. I need to know if you plan on having a Junior or
Senior team or both Junior and Senior where I can have packets made. Lunch
will be available at a cost of $6 per person, make your checks out to the
Ga. 4-H Foundation. I will send out a email when I find out the deadline for
a Lunch count.

I look forward to seeing you in Athens, if you have questions please email
or call.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher