Teachers

Remember that we are collecting non-perishable food items at Convention
registration desk on Thursday. Any non-perishable food item will be
accepted, but we are encouraging each chapter to bring as many jars of
peanut butter as you can. This could be a great teachable moment for your
students. The fact is that Georgia peanut farmers grow a safe and nutritious
product, and if FFA can help spread the positive message, then we are doing
our part for the agriculture industry in Georgia.

All proceeds will go to the Middle Georgia Community food bank.    - Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association

316 Poultry Science, UGA