Congratulations to teachers and students who advance to the state junior
public speaking cde.

The state FFA Junior Public Prepared Speaking CDE will be held on Friday,
April 24th during the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon, Ga. at the Macon
Coliseum.

The top two participants in each area are eligible for state competition.

All manuscripts are due to the Junior Public Prepared Speaking CDE
Superintendent by Tuesday, April 7, 2009. *Please email manuscripts in Word
Office (.doc) form to [log in to unmask]*

 Manuscripts should be the student's original work and consists of a cover
page, speech, bibliography, and signed certification statement.

Please review the National and State FFA Prepared Public Speaking CDE rules
for manuscript guidelines, scoring rubrics, and bracket seeding.

Bracket I will begin at 8am and Bracket II will begin at 10am. Following the
preliminary brackets, the final bracket will begin at 1:30pm.

If you have any questions about this CDE please contact me.

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia