Teachers

Registration for the Horse CDE will start at 7:30am on Saturday Morning at
the Instructional Arena in Athens and the Contest will start at 8am for
Juniors and Seniors. Classes will be announced at the contest. Students will
need to bring a clipboard, 2-#2 pencils and clean paper to take notes for
reasons on. Seniors will Judge up to 6 classes, give two sets of reasons and
take a management test. Juniors will judge up to 6 classes and give two sets
of reasons. If you ordered lunches, you can pick up your tickets at
registration.

If you signed up a team and  will not be there  please let me know.

If you have questions plkease call, my cell number for Saturday morning is
229.326.3053.

See everyone on Saturday

--
Tommy Waldrop