This is a final reminder about the State FFA Forestry CDE and the State Jr.
Natural Resources CDEs.

The State Forestry CDE will be held on May 6, 2009 at the Swainboro
Recreation Department in conjunction with the Pine Tree Festival and Timber
Expo.  We will begin with registration at 9:30 am and the CDE will begin at
10:00 am.  The students will compete in their individual events that morning
and compete in the Team Activity at 12:15 pm.  Lunch will be provided for
the students and teachers by Shug's Catering, Tommy Greene, starting around
11:00 am.  I hope to have the awards presentation at 2:00 pm.  Also, the
City of Swainsboro has a web-site, www.cityofswainsboro.org, that will
provide motels and eating places if you need any of these. Here is a link to
the recreation complex if you need directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=101141641468183408475.00044a502bb15a0886e43&ll=32.602705,-82.368439&spn=0.004076,0.009656&z=17

The State FFA Jr. Natural Resources will be held at Flinchum's Phoenix in
Athens on May 2, 2009 starting with registration at 9:30 am.  Lunch will not
be provided, but we should be done by noon or a little after.  I am pasting
a link that shows a map of where Flinchum's Phoenix is located if you need
directions on getting there.  Please contact me if you have questions or
concerns about either of these events.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101141641468183408475.000468b30cd7f850e0f18&ll=33.876794,-83.359151&spn=0.015214,0.038624&t=h&z=15

--
John Allen Bailey