To all State Staff Members and Teachers,

As you all may know, John Wilkinson is retiring from DOE after serving over
30 years.  The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center will be hosting a retirement dinner
in his honor and we would like to extend an invitation for you to attend.
We would also like to present Mr. Wilkinson with a gift for his many years
of dedication.  If you would like to make a donation, please send all
contributions to the Center*.  I am attaching the invitation and if you
would like to attend, please let me know by Wednesday, May 13th.

Regards,
Todd Teasley

**Please make checks payable to the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center*
--
Todd Teasley
Director