*Week Two (June 1-5) of FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp is officially
closed.  We are no longer accepting registrations for this week.*

*If you have sent a registration for Week Two, or if were planning to:*
If you received a confirmation email from me, then you are registered.  If
you have not received a confirmation email, then we did not receive your
registration before we reached capacity, and you will need to change weeks.
If you have already mailed your registration, I will contact you when we
receive it.

At this time all of the other weeks are available.  Week Three (June 8-12)
is now 1/2 full and is filling quickly, so if you are planning to attend
Week Three, you will want to send your Registration as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center