 Hey Everyone, here are a couple of pics of some show prospects that will be
in the Georgia Limousin sale this friday at the Beef Expo. The sale will
start around 12:30. The GLA pays more money to its juniors than ANY other
breed association in the state.

*GLA Field Day June 26 &27 Jefferson, GA*
Champ Heifer: $750 Scholarship
Res. Heifer: $500 Scholarship
Champ Steer: $250 Scholarship
Res. Steer: $150 Scholarship
*Exhibtors receive $100 cash regardless of placing*

*2010 State Show*
Champ Heifer: $500 Savings Bond
Res. Heifer: $250 Savings bond
Champ Steer: $500 Savings Bond
Res. Steer: $250 Savings bond
*Each exhibitor receives $50 cash for every limi heifer or steer exhibited*

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8. Download FREE
now!<http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B037MSN55C0701A>

--
Christa Steinkamp