We have received the following FFA Alumni rosters for this school year.
Please review the list and contact me if you see any problems.  We do need
an electronic copy of these rosters to forward to nationals.   If your
alumni only mailed a roster, please forward the electronic copy to us also.
We have received some rosters without payment.  If your alumni chapter still
needs to send in dues, please send them in now.

If your chapter is not on the list and has alumni dues that need to be sent
in, please email me with the information so we can make sure your chapter is
recognized at the State FFA Alumni Convention.   All FFA Alumni Chapters
submitting membership will receive an incentive award at the State FFA
Alumni Convention.  One award item for each 15 annual member or one item for
each five NEW Life members.

Also, if your FFA Chapter plans to apply for one of the $1,000 FFA Alumni
grants, then you must have an active local FFA Alumni Chapter with at least
10 paid members.  These grant application are due July 1 to the National FFA
Alumni Association.

1.      Cass High
2.      Coffee County
3.      Decatur County