Teachers

I have the following teams down for the Horse CDE to be held on May 2nd. If
you plan on having a team and I do not have you down please let me know. If
you want to purchase lunch at the Arena and I don't have your number by your
team please let me know by April 22nd where I can turn in the number. Lunch
will cost $6 per person.
     *Horse CDE Teams* ** ** ** ** ** *Junior* *Lunches* *Senior*
*Lunches* Pike
County Middle  Burke Co.  Burke Co.  Paulding Co.  Burke Middle  Coffee High
6  Thomson Middle  Oconee High  Bonaire Middle 4 Lumpkin Co.  Harris Co.  Union
Co.  White Co. Middle 5 Harris Co.  South Effingham  South Effingham  Lee
Co. Middle  Cherokee High  Pierce Co.   Pierce Co.  Temple  Stockbridge  Oconee
Middle  Temple  Effingham Middle  White Co.  Winder-Barrow  Bryan Co.  East
Jackson Middle  Winder-Barrow  Banks Middle  Rockdale Career Acad.  Jeff
Davis High  Franklin Co.  Ben Hill Middle  Gilmer Co.    East Jackson    Jeff
Davis    Walton Career Acad.    Spalding High    Pike Co.    Early
County    Morgan
County

--
Tommy Waldrop