Fellow GVATA Members:

The GVATA golf tournament will be held once again this year at Forsyth Golf Course in Forsyth, Georgia, just as last year, on Friday, May 29, starting at 10 :00 a.m.   The cost is $200.00 per team, with proceeds going to the GVATA scholarship fund for new Ag Ed graduates.

Hole sponsorships are $50.00 each, and a sign will be placed at one of the holes for each sponsor.  Hole sponsorship make the difference in profit margin for this event, thus scholarships, and we encourage you to contact me soon with any sponsorships so I can get the signs made.

Last year, as in years past, a lunch was provided - this time it will consist of BBQ sandwiches from Mary Persons FFA.  A great time is always had by all, and don't forget to bring $5.00 to purchase you Mulligans - If you don't need yours, I'll take it.  Please take this opportunity to share in fun and fellowship with your fellow ag teachers.

David Burton
Pelham FFA
Pelham High School
203 Mathewson Ave.