Teachers and alumni,

Please review this list below of alumni affiliates which we have received membership rosters for this school year.  If your alumni affiliate is not on the list and you have sent in your roster by mail or by email, then please let me know at once.   These affiliates will be recognized at the State FFA Alumni Convention on Saturday morning, April 25, at 9:30 a.m. in Macon with an incentive gift item.  One incentive item for each 15 annual members (or for each 5 NEW life members).   Incentive items will include an FFA Alumni jacket, FFA Alumni bag chair or an FFA Alumni soft sided carrying case.  All are embroidered with the Georgia FFA Alumni emblem.  Please make sure someone from your local alumni affiliate is present on Saturday morning to pick up your items.

1. Banks County
2. Camden County
3. Cass High
4. Coffee County