Teachers

Remember that we are collecting non-perishable food items at Convention registration desk on Thursday. Any non-perishable food item will be accepted, but we are encouraging each chapter to bring as many jars of peanut butter as you can. This could be a great teachable moment for your students. The fact is that Georgia peanut farmers grow a safe and nutritious product, and if FFA can help spread the positive message, then we are doing our part for the agriculture industry in Georgia.

All proceeds will go to the Middle Georgia Community food bank.    – Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association

316 Poultry Science, UGA