As we get ready for the State FFA Convention, I would like to ask you to please remind your students to send thank you notes to the sponsors of their awards.  This is so important as we face these tough economic times.  Many sponsors tell me how impressed they are with the thank you notes they receive from FFA members, so please encourage your students to write and mail their thank you notes.  We have tried to make this process easy by including FFA note cards and sponsor addresses in the award packets on the back of plaques.  If you have any questions about the award sponsors, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help in making sure our sponsors know how much we appreciate their support of Georgia FFA!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director