FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp

Registration Update

Week Two (June 1-5) is filling fast!  We currently have approximately *400
people registered* (deposits paid) for Week Two.  If registrations come in
as quickly as they did this week, this week will reach capacity (500 people)
*by the end of next week (if not sooner).*  If this is the only week you can
possibly come, you need to send your Registration Form and deposit *now.*

The other weeks still have plenty of space.  It appears that Week Three
(June 8-12) is the next highest week in demand.  If you want to ensure your
space for Week Three, you will want to prepare your Registration Form and
deposit soon.

If we have received your registration, you should have received a
confirmation email that starts by stating we have received your
registration for week

If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or
770-786-6926 ext 1.

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center