FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp

Registration Update

Week Two (June 1-5) is filling fast!  We currently have approximately 400 people registered (deposits paid) for Week Two.  If registrations come in as quickly as they did this week, this week will reach capacity (500 people) by the end of next week (if not sooner).  If this is the only week you can possibly come, you need to send your Registration Form and deposit now.

The other weeks still have plenty of space.  It appears that Week Three (June 8-12) is the next highest week in demand.  If you want to ensure your space for Week Three, you will want to prepare your Registration Form and deposit soon.

If we have received your registration, you should have received a confirmation email that starts by stating “we have received your registration for week…”

If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or 770-786-6926 ext 1.

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road