Congratulations to teachers and students who advance to the state junior public speaking cde.

The state FFA Junior Public Prepared Speaking CDE will be held on Friday, April 24th during the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon, Ga. at the Macon Coliseum.

The top two participants in each area are eligible for state competition.

All manuscripts are due to the Junior Public Prepared Speaking CDE Superintendent by Tuesday, April 7, 2009. *Please email manuscripts in Word Office (.doc) form to [log in to unmask]*

Manuscripts should be the student's original work and consists of a cover page, speech, bibliography, and signed certification statement.

Please review the National and State FFA Prepared Public Speaking CDE rules for manuscript guidelines, scoring rubrics, and bracket seeding.

Bracket I will begin at 8am and Bracket II will begin at 10am. Following the preliminary brackets, the final bracket will begin at 1:30pm.

If you have any questions about this CDE please contact me.

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia