We are less than a month away from the first week of FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp!

We are also getting near the early registration deadlines.  If you have not already done so, please send your Registration Form and deposit to register for camp.  Please remember that we must receive both your Registration Form AND your deposit.

Weeks Two and Three are full, but Weeks One and Four still have space.  We are beginning to receive lots of registrations for Week Four.

All the information for Summer Leadership Camp can be found online at www.GeorgiaSLC.org

If you have already registered for camp, please keep us updated on your numbers.  Also, please send your Final Registration Roster as soon as you can.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 770-786-6926 ext 1

--