Teachers

Registration for the Horse CDE will start at 7:30am on Saturday Morning at the Instructional Arena in Athens and the Contest will start at 8am for Juniors and Seniors. Classes will be announced at the contest. Students will need to bring a clipboard, 2-#2 pencils and clean paper to take notes for reasons on. Seniors will Judge up to 6 classes, give two sets of reasons and take a management test. Juniors will judge up to 6 classes and give two sets of reasons. If you ordered lunches, you can pick up your tickets at registration.

If you signed up a team and  will not be there  please let me know.

If you have questions plkease call, my cell number for Saturday morning is 229.326.3053.

See everyone on Saturday

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher