In my fours years as Executive Secretary I have noticed that every school operates differently regarding conference registration. In order to accommodate the schools for the 2009 GVATA Summer Conference.....
  1. If your school needs an invoice, please have them send me the purchase order at [log in to unmask].
  2. If your school requires a different protocol, please contact me at [log in to unmask].
  3. If this doesn't apply to you, please bring payment method on July 12th or 13th to complete your registration.
Please note: This message is only for schools / teachers needing to be invoiced. Please do not send me your membership application and personal checks. We have Area Directors that will be available on July 12th and 13th in Augusta to assist you with Conference Registration.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher