From: Ronnie Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:56 AM
Subject: State Show Premium Checks

Dear Agents and Teachers,

CHECKS ARE IN THE MAIL

Checks from the Georgia Junior National Livestock Shows were mailed yesterday (Wednesday, April 8).  So, be watching the mail box over the next few days for a tan colored 5 X 9 Cooperative Extension envelope.

These include Premium checks made out to each individual exhibitor. Descriptions of what each exhibitor won is posted on the entry webpage:
                                                       http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg/

Log on and look for "Premiums" on the left side bar.

All checks for a county or chapter will go to the 4H or FFA contact address listed by you on the website.

These are these are premium checks and do not include checks for sponsored items like sale of champions.

Ronnie Silcox
Extension Animal Scientist
The University of Georgia
Athens, Ga  30602