Teachers, we need your orders today if you have not placed your order for State FFA Convention t-shirts.  We place the orders tomorrow morning.  Attached is the form for you to fax back to us.

Thanks,
Blane

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Subject: State FFA Convention T-shirt orders
To: "Ag. Ed. State Wide listserv" <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers,

If you have not sent in your order for your 2009 FFA Convention t-shirts, then we have extended the deadline.  But we need to have all the orders faxed or emailed to the Georgia FFA Alumni office by this Monday, April 13.  We place the orders on Tuesday morning.   Attached is the order form in case you need one.   Please complete and fax in it to us by this Monday if you would like to order t-shirts for your FFA members attending the State FFA Convention.   You can pay at the State FFA Convention when  you pick up your t-shirts.  We just need your order of the sizes you need by Monday.

Thanks!

Blane

--
Blane Marable