We are excited about FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp!

We have never had such high registration at this point. Week Two has filled, and Week Three looks like it will reach capacity within a week.  Thank you to all of you who are working so hard to recruit campers to attend!  We are working hard to make sure we have a great program for them.

We also want to thank you for your help in recruiting summer staff.  Most of the staff have FFA or FCCLA backgrounds and have attended camp several times.  We are excited that most of our staff are your former students, and we aim to continue investing in them as you have.

If you have any questions regarding Summer Leadership Camp, feel free to contact me.  We want to do everything we can to make this a great experience for your chapter.

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 770-786-6926 ext 1

Russel Towns
Facility Manager