Please find the attached copy of the North Region Calendar for 2009-2010. This is a "draft" copy and should be considered a work in progress. We would like to have the final copy by May 22nd -- Therefore, you must bring any concerns or suggestions to our attention no later than May 15, 2009 in order for them to be considered. You may contact any North Region staff member or any of the Agriculture Teachers that have agreed to serve on this review team.

Here is a list of teachers that will serve as the calendar review team for this year:

AREA ONE -- Mrs. Rhonda Matthews, Fannin Co. High; Mr. David Yarbrough, Chattoga Co. High; Mrs. Dixie Wyatt, Ashworth Middle School.

AREA TWO -- Mr. Jerry Taylor, Madison Co. High; Dr. Marty Collins, Greene Co. High; Ms. Mindy Moore, Stephens Co. Middle School.

Thanks for all you do each day in preparing students for a bright future!!!

John (Chip) Bridges
Region Coordinator
North Region Agricultural Education
204 Four Towers - UGA