Just a reminder that the Area I and Area II Forestry CDE will be conducted
this week.  Registration will begin at 4 and the CD will start at 5.  On
some events, we will go ahead and start early if your student is ready to
compete before 5.  Due to sponsorship cutbacks, we will not be able to
provide tshirts this year. Please respond to this email if you are planning
on having a team participate at Area I or Area II.  Students will need
clipboard and other equipment related to their events.  Please see the
Forestry CDE Guide and the Forestry CDE rules for more detailed
information.

Area I will be held on Thursday, April 16 at Taylor Farms near Cartersville.

Area II will be held on Wednesday, April 15 at Whitehall Forest near Athens.

The top two teams will advance to the State Forestry CDE on May 6 near
Swainsboro.

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA