Thank you to each of the teachers and students who prepared and competed in
the Area II Lawn Mower Contest yesterday at Banks County High School. A
special thank you to Mr. Scott Wheatley and the Banks County FFA Chapter for
hosting this event and providing refreshments.

The top two individuals will advance to the State Lawn Mower Contest, which
will be held on Friday, April 24th at the State FFA Convention.
Congratulations to Joshua Gary from the Banks County FFA Chapter for placing
1st and to Corey McDaniel from the Winder-Barrow FFA Chapter for placing
2nd.

This was our first Lawn Mower Contest and I know we need to make some
changes in some of the things that was done yesterday.  If you have any
suggestion on ways to make the contest better, I would appreciate your
comments.

Attached you will find the complete results of yesterday's CDE.

--
Dana L. Perkins
North Region Agricultural Education