Thank you to all the teachers & students who prepared for the FFA Quiz CDE
last Thursday at Coosa Valley Technical College.  Thank you as well to Coosa
Valley for providing excellent facilities to host our events.

The top two high scoring individuals will advance to the State CDE during
State FFA convention in Macon.  We had a total of 30 students compete in the
Area 1 FFA Quiz CDE.  I am also attaching the FFA Quiz Test & answer key to
help those students advancing on to the state CDE.  Good luck!
*
Area 1 Results*
  Student Name FFA Chapter Certificate Level  Hana Beavers Murray County Gold
*(1st place)*
 Adam Tarver Ola High School Gold *(2nd place)*
 Colton Fowler Pickens County High Gold  Miranda Cutchens Dutchtown
Gold  Hillary
Nicholson Fannin County Gold  Jeremy Baker Pepperell Gold  Emily
Trammell Gladden
Middle School Gold  Anna Burch Northwest Whitfield Gold  Trevor Bush
Sonoraville
HS Gold  Hunter Young Summerville MS Gold  Jessica Payne Gilmer County Hs
Silver  Philip McCown Ashworth MS Silver  Damon Waters Ringgold Silver  Mark
Lents Bagley Middle Silver  Michael Holt Gilmer Middle School Silver  Christine
Sapp Haralson County High Silver  Cassie Hylton Temple Silver  Jenna
Brady Lakeview
Ft. Oglethorpe Silver  Jasmine Simmons Mundy's Mill HS Silver  Sydney
Keanum Jasper
Middle School Bronze  Audrey Nix Cass  High Bronze  Jonathan Greene
Ridgeland Bronze  Bria Stearns Riverdale Bronze  Jaime Nesemeier Clear Creek
MS Bronze  Elijah Parham Eagle's Landing High Bronze  Markia Jackson Osborne
High School Bronze  Melissa Plunkett Paulding Co HS Bronze  Santiago
Angel Westside
Middle Schoo Bronze  Levi Lanham Woodland HS (Bartow) Bronze  Anslee Usry
Jonesboro Bronze

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher