Thank you to each of the teachers and students who prepared and competed in
the North Region Lawn Mower Junior Contest yesterday at Dawson County High
School. A special thank you to Mr. Reggie Stowers and the Dawson County FFA
Chapter for hosting this event.

The top two individuals from Area I that will advance to the State Lawn
Mower Contest, which will be held on Friday, April 24th at the State FFA
Convention.
Congratulations to Dustin Wheat from the Ashworth FFA Chapter for placing
1st and to Michael Hilbert from the Jasper FFA Chapter for placing 2nd.

The top two individuals from Area II that will advance to the State Lawn
Mower Contest, which will be held on Friday, April 24th at the State FFA
Convention.
Congratulations to Kevin Jones from the Madison County M.S. FFA Chapter for
placing 1st and to Dylan Hutchins from the Carver FFA Chapter for placing
2nd.

This was our first Lawn Mower Contest and I know we need to make some
changes in some of the things that was done yesterday.  If you have any
suggestion on ways to make the contest better, I would appreciate your
comments.

Attached you will find the complete results of yesterday's CDE.

--
Dana L. Perkins
North Region Agricultural Education