Teachers:

It is that time of year again. I hope each of you are very excited about the upcoming 2009 North Region Area Awards Banquet. We hope the 3rd annual event will be as memorable as last year. Please remember that we will be announcing the 2009-2010 Area Officer team as well as presenting hundreds of awards.

Please find the attached registration form below. Registration package information will be the same as last year. If your chapter would like to be recognized as an awards sponsor, please choose from the list of available CDEs. Also attached is a list of awards that will be presented at the banquet.

Please try to adhere to the registration deadline of Thursday, April 30th, so that we may finalize our meal count on time.
We hope to see each of you at the 2009 North Region Area Awards Banquet!

--
Renee M. Lozano
North Region Agricultural Education