Thank you to all the teachers & students who prepared for the FFA Quiz CDE last Thursday at Coosa Valley Technical College.  Thank you as well to Coosa Valley for providing excellent facilities to host our events.

The top two high scoring individuals will advance to the State CDE during State FFA convention in Macon.  We had a total of 30 students compete in the Area 1 FFA Quiz CDE.  I am also attaching the FFA Quiz Test & answer key to help those students advancing on to the state CDE.  Good luck!

Area 1 Results

Student Name FFA Chapter Certificate Level
Hana Beavers Murray County Gold (1st place)
Adam Tarver Ola High School Gold (2nd place)
Colton Fowler Pickens County High Gold
Miranda Cutchens Dutchtown Gold
Hillary Nicholson Fannin County Gold
Jeremy Baker Pepperell Gold
Emily Trammell Gladden Middle School Gold
Anna Burch Northwest Whitfield Gold
Trevor Bush Sonoraville HS Gold
Hunter Young Summerville MS Gold
Jessica Payne Gilmer County Hs Silver
Philip McCown Ashworth MS Silver
Damon Waters Ringgold Silver
Mark Lents Bagley Middle Silver
Michael Holt Gilmer Middle School Silver
Christine Sapp Haralson County High Silver
Cassie Hylton Temple Silver
Jenna Brady Lakeview Ft. Oglethorpe Silver
Jasmine Simmons Mundy's Mill HS Silver
Sydney Keanum Jasper Middle School Bronze
Audrey Nix Cass  High Bronze
Jonathan Greene Ridgeland Bronze
Bria Stearns Riverdale Bronze
Jaime Nesemeier Clear Creek MS Bronze
Elijah Parham Eagle's Landing High Bronze
Markia Jackson Osborne High School Bronze
Melissa Plunkett Paulding Co HS Bronze
Santiago Angel Westside Middle Schoo Bronze
Levi Lanham Woodland HS (Bartow) Bronze
Anslee Usry Jonesboro Bronze

--
Christa Steinkamp