Thank you to each of the teachers and students who prepared and competed in the North Region Lawn Mower Junior Contest yesterday at Dawson County High School. A special thank you to Mr. Reggie Stowers and the Dawson County FFA Chapter for hosting this event.

The top two individuals from Area I that will advance to the State Lawn Mower Contest, which will be held on Friday, April 24th at the State FFA Convention.
Congratulations to Dustin Wheat from the Ashworth FFA Chapter for placing 1st and to Michael Hilbert from the Jasper FFA Chapter for placing 2nd.

The top two individuals from Area II that will advance to the State Lawn Mower Contest, which will be held on Friday, April 24th at the State FFA Convention.
Congratulations to Kevin Jones from the Madison County M.S. FFA Chapter for placing 1st and to Dylan Hutchins from the Carver FFA Chapter for placing 2nd.

This was our first Lawn Mower Contest and I know we need to make some changes in some of the things that was done yesterday.  If you have any suggestion on ways to make the contest better, I would appreciate your comments.

Attached you will find the complete results of yesterday's CDE.

--
Dana L. Perkins
North Region Agricultural Education