Teachers:  We have had calls about the personal information at the top of
the *Program of Works*.

The information that comes up when in *View/Change* mode can be changed at
that time.

* (School, Certificate, Salary, Local Supplement, Employment Dates)*

Other information that appears when viewed in *“print mode”* is imported
from your profile and must be changed while in *“my profile”* mode.

*(Name, e-mail, phone) *

To access *“My profile”:*

On the *Menu page *(The page after sign in)

·         Scroll down to *Teacher Pages*

·         Under teacher Pages:  Select *“Change My Profile”*

·         Make Changes on this page
·         Click* Save* a t the bottom left

As usual, let me know if I can be of any further help.

--
Von G. Peavy
South Region