Teachers:  We have had calls about the personal information at the top of the Program of Works.

The information that comes up when in View/Change mode can be changed at that time.

 (School, Certificate, Salary, Local Supplement, Employment Dates)

Other information that appears when viewed in “print mode” is imported from your profile and must be changed while in “my profile” mode.

(Name, e-mail, phone)

To access “My profile”:

On the Menu page (The page after sign in)

·         Scroll down to Teacher Pages

·         Under teacher Pages:  Select “Change My Profile”

·         Make Changes on this page

·         Click Save a t the bottom left

As usual, let me know if I can be of any further help.

--
Von G. Peavy
South Region