The Region Junior Natural Resources CDE was held today at Reed Bingham State Park. Thanks to our sponsors Flatwood SAF Chapter and Swainsboro Technical College. Additionally, thanks to our facilitators: The Langdale Company, Canal Wood, Hood Industries, South Region Ag Ed, Georgia Forestry Commission, Mr. Conrad Davidson, Franklin Staten, Buddy Coleman and many, many more. The top two teams from each area will represent the South Region on Saturday May 2nd in Athens, Ga. at the state competition.

Results are:
Area V
Miller County High, Advisor Bill Spooner / First Place
Irwin County Middle, Advisor Chris Paulk / Second Place
W. J. Williams, Advisor Chad Bass / Third Place

Area VI
Brantley County High, Advisor Chad Crews / First Place
Echols County Middle, Advisor Shelby Corbett / Second Place
Brantley County Middle, Advisor Krista Johns / Third Place

**All results are unofficial until rosters are checked.
**All keys and copies of score sheets will be mailed tomorrow.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher